Our Key Differentiators
Choosing a wealth advisor is an important decision. Finding the perfect firm who understands the vision and purpose of your wealth is no easy task. CapWealth Advisors encourage you to do your due diligence before committing to one. Please read below to find out why we believe we’re among the very best financial advisors and wealth managers in Tennessee, then please explore our site to see if we might be a good fit for you.
- We understand our clients. We understand the emotion that investors bring to their portfolio, and we understand ways to mitigate the fear and unease that accompany any investment. The process of building and maintaining wealth creates anxiety in people. We build confidence through transparency and help clients truly understand how we structure and balance their investments.
- We have a history that you can see. We feel that the longer you monitor your approach, beat the market and generate satisfactory returns—the greater your ability to prove that your method works. We are able to provide this history through Provable Integrity™. For an in-depth analysis of our investment performance, please request our model tearsheets.
- We value data integrity. At CapWealth Advisors, we bring accountability and data integrity to the table for our clients every day. We take Modern Portfolio Theory one momentous step further and incorporate actual thought into our investment strategies to protect clients against risk. After we do qualitative analysis and due diligence on a potential investment, we use our combined financial experience to form conclusions about whether it should be included in our client portfolios. Our disciplined vetting process is reflected in our investment performance.
- Our clients stick with us. Our clients value our firm’s ability to produce returns that meet and often exceed industry standards while keeping their risk at appropriate levels. In our latest Client Satisfaction Survey results, 100% of our clients rated our service as excellent or good, 100% rated our responsiveness as excellent or good, and 99% are satisfied in general with us.
- Our success is locally and nationally recognized. The financial services industry has acknowledged us as one of the top financial advisory and wealth management firms in Nashville, the state of Tennessee and even the U.S. Barron’s magazine has named Tim Pagliara the top advisor in Tennessee in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2014 and 2015, and among the nation’s top advisors in 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. The Financial Times has called us one of the top 300 RIAs in America and Phoebe Venable one of the top 100 female advisors in the country. Locally, the Nashville Business Journal has recognized our firm as one of the “Best in Business” and our Chairman and CEO Tim Pagliara as a “Power Leader in Finance.”
- We invest in our employees. In 2012, CapWealth Advisors was celebrated as one of the best places to work by the Nashville Business Journal. All of our employees are encouraged to seek further education and certifications that can improve our service to clients. Due to the private nature of the materials we manage and advise, we invest in and hire employees with the highest standards of integrity, consistency and accountability.