Millennials and CapWealth Advisors: Where the Wisdom of Your Parents Meets the Innovation of the Next Generation
CapWealth Advisors is a financial advising and wealth management firm built on active management, data-driven transparency, integrity and client commitment.
We’re different and it separates us from the pack. Our results and our unique way of doing business are the basis of our longtime client partnerships and have garnered us national recognition from the likes of Barron’s, The Financial Times and The Wall Street Journal. It’s a difference that all of our clients like—100% of our clients rate our service and our responsiveness as excellent or good*—and Millennials will love.
- Our team includes veterans with many decades of experience but also a team of highly accomplished Millennials, including Chief Investment Strategist John Lueken, Financial Advisor Chris Burger and Senior Advisor Jennifer Pagliara, who writes a bi-weekly column on finance and Millennials for The Tennessean newspaper—which you can read and follow on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn!
- We’re committed to educating our clients.
- We’re absolutely transparent and upfront about our fees and our performance thanks to cutting-edge technology.
- We’re a registered independent advisory (RIA), which obligates us to a higher standard.
- We build financial and investments plans with you, and it is our privilege to give you guidance through every phase of your life —including via online meetings, if you prefer.
Why do Millennials need a financial advisor? Find three important reasons here.
*According to clients who participated in our latest survey conducted in 2015.